Manager, Card Services, CIBC
offers leaders a process as well as specific techniques to use continuously with their teams in order foster high performance. This program has been delivered to over a thousand leaders.
Leaders who are expected to develop and lead teams of various sizes and structures within the organization.
- A 3 - 5 day program, delivered in 1 - 2 day Blocks with "Practice" in between.
- A practice field for learning through feedback, reflection, and action.
- Participants will build and develop teams within the workshop and examine their leadership experience through models, tools, and dialogue.
- The SYMLOG instrument provides feedback from work unit teams as well as self-perceptions.
Unlike other programs, Leading Effective Business Teams immerses participants in a teaming experience. In order to simulate the real-life business environment, members will live and explore the interpersonal dynamics at both small group and large group levels.
- A 2-day workshop.
- Sustains and expands the learnings from the core program.
- An opportunity for participants to learn from each others’ successes and work on their own leadership and team challenges.
- Introduction and application of a Team Learning tool to resolve real business issues.
Leading Effective Business teams is your opportunity to acquire these capabilities:
- Accelerate start-up of project teams.
- Foster commitment to a clear, common and compelling vision.
- Generate effective team conversations, and working sessions marked by the open contribution of diverse views.
- Turn around and revitalize floundering teams.
- Engender self reliance in your team so as to minimize their dependence on the leader.
- Become clear about your role and impact as leader, and confident in bringing your unique value to the team.